Introduction

INTRODUCTION


Hey there folks!!!!

My name is Sangita Ghosh. I am a 3rd year student of dentistry. I come from Kolkata, which is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal.

Providing healthcare is one of the noblest professions. And being a part of this profession has been the only true wish since my very childhood. Well, all I can say now is that by the Almighty's blessings and through my hard work, I am getting to where I wanted to be.💓


Doctor holding touching hands asian senior old lady woman patient ...



The motto towards bringing forth this blog is basically to aid in enlightening the mass by simplifying the world of  DENTISTRY through easy words and fun diagrams and pictures.😀

It would be my immense pleasure to help the community as a whole to embrace the gifts and care that dentistry has to offer.

By doing so, we all would be gaining knowledge together about the most diverse anatomical part of the human body---- the Head & Neck region. In the SIMPLEST way off course.😉💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DENTAL SPECIALTIES